We have released today on semarchy.com this patch for Semarchy xDM 5.2.
You can read the release notes (5.2.5).
- MDM-10716: An entity with a large number of attributes and using the Until Consolidation Change override strategy fails the "Reset override values for UntilConsoChanges rules with changed values" job task with an
Internal error: An expression services limit has been reachederror on SQL Server. After applying this patch, the model should be re-deployed to fix this issue. Note that on SQL Server, due to the internal limits of this database engine, such a survivorship rule should be configured to process less than 80 attributes.
- MDM-10884: Import Fails with an incorrect
Invalid SemQL Query. Error while parsing expressionerror when importing child records with missing parent records and checking the parent reference.
- MDM-10910: Enabling the SecurityManager in Tomcat 9 prevents the xDM application to start with
BundleException: Could not resolve module …errors.
- MDM-10913: Memory leak caused by caching in the GroovyEvaluatorService (DefaultRuntimeTemplate).
- MDM-10946: Named Query Parameters of type Number incorrectly appear with a String datatype in the REST API documentation.
The offers on AWS and Azure will be updated to this version in the following days.