We have released today on semarchy.com this patch for Semarchy xDM 5.2.
You can read the release notes (5.2.6).
- MDM-10811: Excel export fails with a "SqlObject cannot be cast to java.lang.String" error when the collection includes a SemQL child lookup returning a Date or Timestamp value.
- MDM-10916: In Dashboard Applications, the "Show in drilldown" query attribute property masks column headers but not values in the drilldown table.
- MDM-10917: In Dashboard Applications, query attributes with "Show in drilldown" disabled are not resolved in the Query Action URL.
- MDM-10989: In a Named Query, recursive multi-record properties do not loop over records.
- MDM-10996: The REST API documentation raises a 'NumberFormatException' if a Named Query parameter of type Number has an empty default value.
- MDM-11006: Workflow transition notifications configured with the "Members of Next Tasks's Role" recipient are sent to the role's emails instead of the users' emails or raise a "Cannot send notification when no recipients are defined" error when no email is configured.
- MDM-11025: Dashboard queries executed on Apache Hive datasources fail with a java.sql.SQLException: Method not supported.
- MDM-11031: Resources declared in semarchy.xml using Tomcat ResourceLink elements are not recognized as valid datasources by xDM Dashboard and xDM Discovery.
- MDM-11036: Security enhancement on collection browsing.
- MDM-11072: Stepper hangs after clicking on "Back" within a stepper containing a collection
The offers on AWS and Azure will be updated to this version in the following days.