Skip to main content
Question
Beatrice Inthilith
IT Project Manager
Asked a question 12 days ago

Hello, to comply with the GDPR. Is there a way to update all the masters of a golden with a custom action (with a stepper and an enricher) on a golden view ? Otherwise, what would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

Where am I?

In Semarchy Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Zahuur MohamudSemarchy Team
Customer Success Consultant at Semarchy

Hi Beatrice,

Can you specify what you mean by update all the masters to golden record using an enricher? Please specify the type of update you are referring to? Furthermore, if you are looking to move master records to golden records5, please review our documentation that explains that process further. Also, please include screenshots if possible. 

Thank you,

Hi Zahuur,  

In fact, I need to obfuscate personal information in the database, at least from master (but ideally from source) to golden.

Here is a screenshot of what is expected

Hello, to comply with the GDPR. Is there a way to update all the masters of a golden with a custom action (with a stepper and an enricher) on a golden view ? Otherwise, what would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

I thought to use only the Semarchy capabilities without adding a SQL function/procedure and a stepper with a trigger to call an enrichment to do the job. 

Eventually, we chose to call a SQL function that will trigger a load to obfuscate via enrichment of the necessary data.

If you have another idea how to do it, I'm interested.

Thank you,